Decorating an office is a very important task since it is where people spend many hours working, so having an organized and beautiful space is key.
In addition, it has been proven that decoration has a direct influence on moods. With good decoration and organization, you can increase productivity and reduce stress.
Here are some factors to take into account when decorating your office.
Offices should be bright spaces, always aiming for natural light. Working with natural light reduces visual fatigue, increases productivity, and economically, saves energy.
It is essential to enhance and optimize the natural light you have:
- Try to have workstations near large windows that allow natural light to enter.
- Paint the walls in light tones so that the light bounces off them.
- Crystal walls allow the entrance of light and bring modernity to the space.
Keeping it simple and practical is essential for a work environment, this way you will avoid overloading the environment and creating unnecessary distractions.
It is better that the office furniture we use is simple and functional, and do not forget to compliment the space with accessories such as a waste basket, paper tray and bookshelf (link), or other storage space.
Office furniture can be decorative, but the most important thing is that it is functional and comfortable.
We spend many hours in the office, most of them sitting, therefore the chair must be comfortable and provide support to maintain a good posture.
The desk should be spacious for comforts, like the pedestal-supported desk that also provides storage, helping to maintain organization and order.
In the office, we should also think about motivating employees and making the environment more pleasant for everyone in the office.
- If there is a quote that you find inspiring, place it somewhere prominent.
- Following the line of the previous one: A presentation board, so that the workers themselves can leave a nice message.
- Adding some small plants in your office can be an excellent way to create a comfortable, natural, and pleasant environment.
With these tips, you now know the important factors for your office to be the space where you want to perform your work tasks in a comfortable and encouraging way.
Keep exploring all the options Gebesa has for you!